Tuesday, January 13, 2009





















This was an Etsy event from last Summer that I thought I would put up some photos about now. It was, as you can tell from the flyer, a fundraiser for Relay for Life held in front of the Oregon Community Credit Union offices on Chad Drive.

Here's Charity of Slaphappy Drums looking rather happy and cool in the shade-


Ok, I've said I'm bad at names, and here's another friendly face I don't know by name but she had some lovely glass pieces and bags.



Jennie of Lovely Jewels and I were having a "High Noon Quick Draw Camera Shootout" in the street.

I won.



I never caught these peoples names but these birdbaths/plant stands/what-do-you-want-them-to-be made out of various glass pieces looked great in the sun. And these are the small pieces!





Some clothing that Ashley of Bullfight was vending--



Ashley was sharing a booth with Brandi of Crye's Creations. Here is some of Crye's Creations on display--

And here is Brandi!



Kiley chatting it up with a customer of products from her shop, KupoKiley.





Around the corner and we find Catherine of Bob-cat Beads with a handsome display of her handmade fabric beads, cloth origami flying horses and boxes.







This was my booth in all it's glory. Silly Dolphins Jewelry looking pretty silly this day, I'd say.









I Can see Novena of Castaways and Susan of SEHWhat! ...but where's Pam of psodesign and Dinglewear?












One thing about bringing online shops to craft fairs--not many of us have signs or banners to tell us who's who. But I know that one booth is definately Lovely Jewels!













...Oh, now there's Pam! She was hiding behind her display. I fooled her by wandering over by Jennies booth doubling back, I guess.











Elies Felties had a field Day!
Well, we were all out in a field, so I guess I could call it that. Max looks happy.
And I can see my dolphin sitting right up front!




These pigs look happy, suspiciously happy after a day in the sun.





THATS ALL FOLKS!!





















No comments: